Our Team & Partners
Besides being a professional HR and career coach, I’m also a positive networker and ramp-up expert, who loves helping companies towards international success. I have experience in starting business in Spain and Alicante is my second home city, thanks to my Spanish side of the family.
Through over 10 years I have been working in various HR roles, specializing in talent acquisition and engagement in the fields of IT, gaming and recruitment. I have been part of building games studios and offices in various countries and always get excited of the chance of creating something new – whether it’s about building processes and organizations from scratch or making new connections. I’m a true team player and catalyst who enjoys creating positive working environments and guarantees an effective energy boost to any expansion project.
Kirsi Larkiala is a dynamic and highly respected wholesale, retail & transaction banking and Fintech senior executive with market leading results in increasingly more complex leadership and client advisory positions. Kirsi’s experience in a nutshell:
– Over 30 years of experience in Corporate, Institutions & Retail &Transaction, Liquidity& Risk Management banking and Financial technology (Fintech)
– Ranked to Global FinTech Top100 Influencer/ No1 in the Nordic& Finland July2016 by Oanalytica, London – Top 100 IT Influencer by TIVI magazine in Finland (in the ranking only 2 from the banking sector)
– Kirsi is known as a thought leader in digitalization disruption, innovation & change management as well as client advisory in the financial industry.
– Long-term professional relationships with leading institutional and corporate clients at C- level in Finland& the Nordics
I´m a business professional with many years of experience from mainly international FMCG companies. During my years I´ve built and implemented a number of Business Strategies and Plans and, enjoyed growth and good profits. My passion lies within competitive strategies, managerial dynamics and cultural business perspectives. I believe company culture has a pivotal impact on organizational engagement and output.
I get energy from constantly learning more about the world around us and from combining learnings with new openings.
– Ai4Value, CEO and Founder. Mature AI solutions and innovative business models.
– 22 years in IT business, Process Automation and AI for the past 8 years, first as VP, Research at Gartner and after that hands-on RPA & AI business.
Our Strategic Cornerstones
Convey IT Experts
Find the right “do-ers” with global knowledge and new methods.
From analysis to workshops and finances& from project scheduling to life time management.
We solve business needs with inbound and outbound with local suppliers.